These days, there are thousands of “Online Marketing Experts” out there. Most have a specific concentration such as Facebook or Website Design, but they are lacking the expertise in other forms of marketing. This limits the business owner to whatever form of marketing the expert they meet is aware of.
At Jillian’s Circus, we help you with a Complete Marketing Strategy, Online & Off.
The Recipe to Marketing Success
1. Do a Market Analysis: This will help you understand your keywords, what your competitors are doing, what your target market is doing, who your target market is, etc.
2. Branding: create a logo for your business, choose fonts, colors and styles you like based on your market analysis
3. Create Content: Now is a good time to put wording, pictures and videos together based on your branding and information from the analysis. Hiring professionals such as photographers, videographers and writers is suggested.
3. Design a Website: Let’s face it- in today’s world, if you don’t have a website you’re not a real business. Design the site with all of the content you’ve created!
4. Print Marketing: have brochures, postcards, business cards, etc. designed and printed to distribute when needed. People still like to hold something in their hand.
5. Take control of your online content: Google yourself and update any pages such as google, Yelp, Yellow Pages, etc. with pictures and correct contact information.
6. Start Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ are good places to start depending on your business.
7. Join Networking Groups and begin to COLLECT E-MAILS: There is still no substitute for meeting someone in person, shaking their hand and making a connection.
8. E-mail Marketing: Once you have an e-mail list (I don’t care if it starts at 100 people) start sending e-mail blasts once a month or every other week. E-mails still have the highest ROI.
(Newsletters can be sent once a month or every quarter; Blogging can be done once a week or once a month)
9. Public Relations: Try to get on Local Radio show, features in newspapers, do talks college classes or for other professionals, try to get awards, etc.
Do this for 6 Months to 1 Year
10. Social Engine Optimization: Capitalize on your marketing by optimizing it SEO
Do this for another 6 Months
11. Adjust your Plan: at this point you may see some things are working better than others so adjust accordingly, add/change social media, update your website, join different/ more networking groups, etc.
12. Repeat! Now that you’ve been in business for a while, and learned a lot, you may want to re-brand, update your website, refresh your keywords, and more!
Questions? E-mail me! JilliansCircus@gmail.com.
Thanks for Reading, Hope it helped!
2949 Long Beach Rd.
Oceanside, NY 11572
“Traditional Values, New Age Technology”